Are you one of those, who are frustrated with the dark circles under your eyes? Well, you might be wondering what can be the cause for these unsightly dark circles. There can be many, from sleep deprivation, stress, nasal allergies etc. But now you don’t have to worry! There are several home remedies which are simple and easy-to-do, following them can help you lighten the dark circles and nourish or hydrate the skin around your eyes.
Here are 5 ways to get rid of dark circles, naturally –
- Amazing Almond Oil – This natural ingredient helps to lighten dark circles. Use almond oil with Vitamin E oil and say goodbye to those ugly patches! Before going to sleep, apply almond oil over the dark circles and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash it with cold water. Reapply. Repeat. Rinse.
- Cool Cucumber – You must have seen some ads or movies where women are relaxing at a spa with cucumber slices on their eyes. Well, they just don’t have skin lightening or astringent properties but are also fully equipped to remove dark circles. They smell good, have a soothing & refreshing effect as well.
- Powerful Potato – Easily available at home, used in most of the food we eat. Potato is your saviour. It contains vital natural bleaching agents which when used raw help to lighten dark circles & reduces puffiness around your eyes. Grate a potato, extract the juice, dip a cotton ball and place it on your eyes. Dark circles say no-no!
- Rejuvenating Rose Water – You might have used rose water as a skin toner but have you ever thought that its mild astringent properties can actually help you to rejuvenate and get rid of dark circles around your eyes.
- Terrific Tomato – Use tomato juice with a spoonful of lemon juice, the bleaching properties of tomato will help you to get rid of the dark circles within few days. Keep the mixture around your eyes for 10 minutes and see the magic!
You don’t have to go looking for remedies to remove dark circles, the things you are seeking for is right next to you.
Say goodbye to dark circles, forever!